Recently, a lot of vehicles are moving towards having USB and power outlets—which is very helpful for on-the-go charging. But, not all cars have these options, and sometimes you just need a few extra outlets even if your car does. In between meetings, on your work commute, or on road trips, you can give your phone, tablet, or even laptop a quick charge with this handy device. Click here to purchase it on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- BESTEK 300W Inverter: provides 300 watts continuous DC to AC power from your car lighter, featuring 2 AC outlets and 3.1A dual USB charging ports for multiple charges
- Fast Charging: 2 AC outlets and 2 USB charging ports (2.1A & 1A) great for charging laptop, nebulizer, game console, kindle, TV, DVD players, lights, iPad, and other electronic devices
- Ultra Compact and Lightweight: iPhone-sized design for space-saving and easy storage, 24 inch cigarette lighter cable makes the power inverter can be placed on the backseat
- Mufti-Protection: built-in 40 amps fuse to protect your device, this power inverter has low battery alarm, low battery shutdown, overload protection, short circuit protection
- Durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages